Date: Nov. 5th, Saturday
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Place: MakerLabs, 780 East Cordova St.
In this 3-hour basic wax carving workshop, we will take you through each step of the process - from an introduction to the tools, ring design, sizing and wax carving. We will provide instruction and share tips, but our night has no strict lesson plan. We would like you to enjoy yourselves and create your dream jewellery.
Previous experience in jewellery is not required, nor is any sculpting or drawing skill. The wax carving process uses basic tools, which makes it easy for everyone to design and carve a unique and personalized ring.
Step 1. Big block of wax!
Step 2. Carve block into base form of ring.
Step 3. Engrave wax with details. Done!
We will cast in sterling silver, then file and polish to make the finished product!
Step 4. Pick up the ring in 2 weeks. Same place; same time. Easy!
- No experience necessary + all supplies included.
- Wax ring size is range from 5-14.
- Wax width 5mm.
- Extra $30 for wider width 8mm.
- Space is limited to keep instruction optimal and intimate.
- Don’t know her/his ring size? Bring one of their rings and I will tell ya.
- If you want to sign someone up for a workshop as a gift, we'll send you a gift box with a piece of wax and a small note inside. So you have something to give them!
*These classes are non-transferable and non-refundable so please be sure you can attend before you purchase!
*Silver rings shown are student work. See more of their work here: facebook.com/JewelleryWorkshopVancouver
*Private sessions are available for couples who would like to do this as their wedding bands, please email email@example.com for more information.